Sponsorship & Donations

To request a sponsor form please email comeonthecoo@yahoo.co.uk
To make a donation please go to http://www.justgiving.com/comeonthecoo

Remember all expenses are being met by Allan and Gordon so 100% of your money raised will go to Cash for Kids

Thursday 14 May 2009

Finishing Touches


WOW, I wrote one of these earlier today and deleted it by mistake, Doh!! But here I am, news is I have done the finishing touches to the car, it now has a PA system that even makes a cow noise, the CB works and our European driving regulation stuff is in a box in the boot. Next thing is this Sunday where we are doing a Steak & Shake day, where if u come to the hotel u get a free steak sandwich and a mikshake (cow stuff) and yes the donation buckets will be out so hoping to boost the money raised. The real reason for this blog is to move the bull balls from being the first picture you see when u log on. So here is a pic of me finishing the car, if your wondering what I am doing I am screwing a bit of tail on to the cow. OK the next post will be quick to follow I hope. Think the TV are coming to see us, superb. Hope to see u on Sunday. By the way I know those kids are showing no respect for the coo, terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment