Sponsorship & Donations

To request a sponsor form please email comeonthecoo@yahoo.co.uk
To make a donation please go to http://www.justgiving.com/comeonthecoo

Remember all expenses are being met by Allan and Gordon so 100% of your money raised will go to Cash for Kids

Friday 27 March 2009

The wedding that let this happen


Hi, I have been busy for a couple of days but still getting stuff done for the trip as well. I promised to embarres Steven and Julie on this site so here's a pic fo them the day after their wedding. Seriously though if you look carefully at the picture they are handing me a £50 to put to the charity, wow that was very generous and greatly appreciated. To give you a little bit of insight as to how they knew about the trip (i'm not boring everyone I meet honest) they had their wedding booked for the 23rd May 2009 and this being so I wouldn't have managed to do the trip. But on getting a call at the start of the year with a request to bring the wedding forward and I had to explain myself as to why I was so happy. Steven and Julie have been asking about the trip everytime we met and for them to give this donation was just so very kind and very generous. Not something that would surprise those who know them as they are opening their house to 2 Ukranian children (hope I got that right now) in the upcoming weeks to give them a short stay and just a taste of a nice family enviroment and a rest from the turmoil they have endured so far in their young lifes. Ok getting a bit heavy and this is a fun site, but fun with a cause and Julie and Steven show in so many ways what can be done. Thank you and good luck for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment