Sponsorship & Donations

To request a sponsor form please email comeonthecoo@yahoo.co.uk
To make a donation please go to http://www.justgiving.com/comeonthecoo

Remember all expenses are being met by Allan and Gordon so 100% of your money raised will go to Cash for Kids

Friday 27 March 2009

The Hide has Arrived & been Delivered




Well after 2 weeks of driving around with a people carrier full of carpet and other goodies I eventually got round to dropping them into Angus College. My first thanks go again to Billy at Whittons Carpets in Forfar for his generous donation of the carpets think he thought I was taking the P**S at first and just wanted to do up a cheap flat or something. Anyway he looked out some great cuts for us and they should look great. Now looking great, that is the challenge set out to Angus College and mainly to Charlie Cameron and his crew at the Art, Craft & Design Department. I know whatever they manage will be great, and more so 100x better than Allan and I would have done. I have still to drop the Jeep off there and will do so hopefully on Monday once the sender unit is fitted to the diesel tank. I really am indebted to Charlie (Chae) as this is the major part of this project and I think he is really enjoying the idea of it, well he was certainly laughing enough about it. Maybe that is just at the thought of us stranded on a mountain somewhere around Andorra cursing him for gluing the carpet on so well as we try to peel it off for warmth till we get collected. Oh tempting fate, no more negative thoughts. There are a few anxious people waiting to see the jeep complete but they will have to wait as the college breaks for 2 weeks at Easter, but I think we will have it late April and that should again create more interest and I hope more sponsorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment