Sponsorship & Donations

To request a sponsor form please email comeonthecoo@yahoo.co.uk
To make a donation please go to http://www.justgiving.com/comeonthecoo

Remember all expenses are being met by Allan and Gordon so 100% of your money raised will go to Cash for Kids

Friday 3 April 2009

Oh My God, and he trusted these guys !?!







This is a couple of pics of some of the guys getting started, seriously 1 day after I delivered the car, superb effort. Charlie is going to keep emailing me pics as it goes through its transformation. This is it all primed (so I am told) and I believe he is getting everyone involved in some way or other so it is really becoming a project for them, big up Angus College. Cheers guys, and hey u 2 on the bonnet watch the paintwork lol

No comments:

Post a Comment