Sponsorship & Donations

To request a sponsor form please email comeonthecoo@yahoo.co.uk
To make a donation please go to http://www.justgiving.com/comeonthecoo

Remember all expenses are being met by Allan and Gordon so 100% of your money raised will go to Cash for Kids

Saturday 4 April 2009

Showing the coo, and my team colours in one post
















Here are some more photos of the jeep, wondering if to stop the photos of the car so as to add to the surprise at the event start. Tell me your thoughts on that?? There are 2 other classes helping here and doing a superb job, I am getting really quite excited about seeing it finished but not as much as my kids. Might have a last minute change of heart and drive the thing home if I am confident it will make it. We will see, again check out Angus Colleges efforts in the pics here. Also glad the 2 students in the Scotland and Rangers shirts aren't making any rude gestures with their fingers or I might have to give then a life ban from representing Angus College and suspend them from painting for 2 weeks hee hee, come on the Gers.

No comments:

Post a Comment