Sponsorship & Donations

To request a sponsor form please email comeonthecoo@yahoo.co.uk
To make a donation please go to http://www.justgiving.com/comeonthecoo

Remember all expenses are being met by Allan and Gordon so 100% of your money raised will go to Cash for Kids

Wednesday 1 April 2009

The Elusive Cow




I believe Radio Tay are after me now, sources tell me they are after an interview about this event and not offering me a job as a presenter. They must have already heard my dulcet tones, but if they knew me that well then putting a call out for me at 7.30am, yes A.M!!! was definitely a no brainer. But seriously I am glad the presenters are getting on board and I am sure they will catch this elusive cow soon. But till then I will just keep you in the loop here, keep watching and supporting please. Some comments wouldn't go a miss either, not rude please.

No comments:

Post a Comment